Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Beautiful baskets

Yesterday I received two of Rosanna's beautiful baskets in the mail. They are just the sweetest things. I told hubby they came from Italy and he said, "Ahh, Prada!" and they are so beautifully made they could be!
Rosanna also sent some beautiful beads from Brazil - ready made vases! And two of the tiniest little glass teapots (about 17mm high!). I remember having some glass animals made in the same style when I was little.
Thank you Rosanna, all these lovely gifts will help fill up my dollhouse for the show so hopefully anyone looking at it will notice all the pretty things and not the fact that the house isn't quite finished. LOL!
Mercedes

8 comments:

  1. How nice from Rosanna and al so lovely, they are beautiful!

    Love Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely gifts from Rosanna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Bags Mercedes. Rosanna is such a lovely lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Pradas are heavenly, beads wild and teapots charming. Your garden is complete!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I' happ they arrived safe,I wasafraid hey could be crumpled during the trip. Thank Jonno for me, I wish I were Miuccia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is still Im missing in my collection,beautiful bags...I love the one's Rosanna made and I will use it for inspiration,so thank you for that Rosanna. She is such a lovely lady!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky you with these lovely gifts!
    * marlies

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey.I got your box in the mail this morning....they said it should be there in 6-10 business days! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!